Board, Earl Street
|These premises have been known by different names during their history:||FROM||TO||NAME|
|1853||1858||MARBLE HALL VAULTS|
|The Coventry Standard reports that in 1857 the license of this Board was transferred from John Johnson to J. G. Checketts, and then in the following year from Elizabeth Checketts to Henry Chatham.
Earl Street pre-war featuring St. Mary's Street on the left. Photo courtesy of David McGrory.
LICENSEES:to 1857 John Johnson 1857 J. G. Checketts 1858 Elizabeth Checketts from 1858 Henry Chatham