Coundon Hotel, Barkers Butts Lane
This pub gets its name from the local Coventry suburb of Coundon. In 1929 the license of the Rose in Well Street was removed to the Coundon. It is a large pub that stood opposite the Rugby Union Ground until it moved to the Butts Arena.
LICENSEES:1933 - 1938 H. Wetten 1939 - 1940 A. T. Ffrench 1955 - 1962 Stanley E. Townsend 2015 Claire Haines