Elephant and Castle, St John's Bridges
Alternative Addresses: | Burges | ||
![]() The name comes from Coventry's coat of arms. | |||
LICENSEES:c1708 Daniel Bates 1724 Edward Rawson 1738 John Smith, farrier c1759 Thomas Thornett c1759 - 1774 Thomas Snell | |||
OWNERS:1774 Coventry Corporation |
Previous page: Elephant and Castle | This page: Elephant and Castle | Next page: Elms |