Green Dragon, Foleshill Road
|Alternative Addresses:||Old Leicester Road, Coventry & Hinckley Turnpike Road|
|These premises have been known by different names during their history:||FROM||TO||NAME|
|1794||2005||PRINCE WILLIAM HENRY|
This sign comes from the coat of arms of the Earls of Pembroke although the dragon in the George and Dragon stories is usually green.
According to Jimmy Taylor in 1960, this was the former name of the PRINCE WILLIAM HENRY.|
Website by Rob Orland © 2022