Heath Hotel, 807 Foleshill Road, Foleshill
|These premises have been known by different names during their history:||FROM||TO||NAME|
This name is a local placename.
Before 1911 this was the BRICKLAYERS ARMS.
The Coventry Records Office holds the site deeds for this property from 1730 to 1934.
In 1982 it was thought to be a genuine 1920s pub with 'a vast red brick building......built on the scale of an aircraft hangar, it contains four pool tables, two fruit machines, an Asteroid video machine, a juke box and a dart board' with plenty of room left. The functions room was topped by a magnificent barrel ceiling with intricate plasterwork. There was an air of faded glory about the pub.
Around 1992 this became a nursery!|
LICENSEES:1911 - 1913 Joseph Leadbeater
1919 - 1922 William Bird
1929 - 1934 A. W. Osborn
1935 - 1937 F. Dawson
1982 Alan Frisby
1985 Mr K. Singh
Website by Rob Orland © 2022