Seven Stars, 17 St John Street
|These premises have been known by different names during their history:||FROM||TO||NAME|
|HALF MOON AND SEVEN STARS|
This is the group of seven stars in the constellation of Ursa Major which have the shape pf a primitive plough.
Research shows that this was the common name used for the Half Moon and Seven Stars
By 1874 this had become a builder's establishment.
St John Street.|
LICENSEES:1850 - 1851 William Stafford to 1858 William Hobday from 1858 Edward Harris to 1863 William Clarke from 1863 Elizabeth Randle
Street plan of 1851