Whitmore Park Hotel, 1 Foster Road
|Alternative Addresses:||Sadler Road, Whitmore Park Lane|
|These premises have been known by different names during their history:||FROM||TO||NAME|
This pub was named after the local prior's hunting park of Whitmore Park.
The Whitmore opened in 1932. In 1982 it was 'an uninspiring place, typical M&B'. It had closed by 2010.
LICENSEES:1933 - 1940 C. S. Coulson 1955 - 1957 Louis F. Atkins & Edna M. Straw 1960 - 1961 L. W. Brown