Barrel, Hertford Street
|These premises have been known by different names during their history:||FROM||TO||NAME|
An obvious advertisement of the availability of beer. Only one record in 1835, by 1841 it was the KENILWORTH CASTLE.
Below: Hertford Street in the early 1900s. The Kenilworth Castle pub can be seen on the left next to the well known Geisha Café.
LICENSEES:1835 William Ascough
Street plan of 1851