Brewers Arms, Cross Cheaping
|These premises have been known by different names during their history:||FROM||TO||NAME|
|1792||1803||BREWER'S ARMS / TWO BREWERS|
|There is mention of the Brewers at the bottom of Cross Cheaping in the Coventry Mercury of 20th August 1792.
*There is mention of the BREWER'S ARMS (also referred to as the TWO BREWERS) at the bottom of Cross Cheaping in the Coventry Mercury of 20th August 1792. In 1803 it appears to have closed. Whether the BREWER'S ARMS became the VOLUNTEER and then the COVENTRY CROSS has not been established.|
Website by Rob Orland © 2022