Convoy, Penny Park Lane, Holbrooks
The pub was named in recognition of the role performed by the convoys of ships in the Second World War. It opened in 1956. In 1985 it was described as "a deceptively ordinary-looking red brick pub". It was decorated in a nautical theme.
The pub closed in 2015 and was demolished the following year.|
LICENSEES:1985 Jean Rowe