Hertford Arms, London Road
|Did the name come from the Earls of Hertford?
This pub was a new license in 1829. In Jopson's Coventry Mercury 17th January 1830 it is advertised To Let. We have only one directory listing, in 1835. It had closed by 1840, when two men were charged with trespass in the garden of a house late the Hertford Arms.|
LICENSEES:1829 John Palmer 1835 Thomas Coke