Magnet, Smithford Street
This one is a bit of a mystery, only appearing in directories for a couple of years. Was it a renaming of a premises?
Photo courtesy of Helen Cross.
Smithford Street during the Godiva Procession of 1911. The Magnet is just to the right of the stone barracks building.
LICENSEES:1929 - 1932 H. George
Street plan of 1851