Pilgrim Inn, Lockhurst Lane
|These premises have been known by different names during their history:||FROM||TO||NAME|
|1850||1888||BEERHOUSE, Lockhurst Lane|
|Pilgrims journeyed to various places throughout Britain. The hospices where they stayed overnight would originally have been religious houses. There was also a Pilgrims Rest in Lockhurst Lane. They came to pray to the many relicts contained in the Priory.
From 1850 to 1888 see the BEERHOUSE, Lockhurst Lane.|
LICENSEES:1861 Edmund Berry
1879 Henry Gandle & butcher
Website by Rob Orland © 2022