Watchmakers Arms, Hill Place
|This pub was named after the local occupation, which was also the occupation of the licensee. An enameller would have painted the watch dials.
In 1829 this is listed as a new public house in the Coventry Herald and Observer.
In 1835 John Webb is at the BEERHOUSE, DEAD LANE and Thomas Webb at the BEERHOUSE, HILL STREET, WEBB.|
LICENSEES:1829 - 1841 John Webb & enameler