Woodlands, Tile Hill Lane
This pub was sited amongst woodland.
This pub opened in 1957. In 1977 it was one of the pubs swapped from M&B to Courage. It stood back from the road, surrounded by trees and approached by an impressive sweeping drive. The Woodlands had a proper skittle alley. At one end of the pub there was a semi-circular panoramic window giving views of the woodland.
It closed in the early years of the 21st century and was replaced by housing.|
LICENSEES:1957 Richard Nicklin
1959 Leslie Kimberley
1981 Ray Smith
1985 Paul Tills
Website by Rob Orland © 2022