Auction House, Station Avenue, Tile Hill

These premises have been known by different names during their history:FROMTONAME
18371853Wheelwrights Arms
18532020Bell Inn
2020Auction House
Bell Inn Until 1853 this was the Wheelwrights Arms. From 1853 it was the Bell Inn, sometimes the Bell in the Tree. After a refurb in early 2020, the pub reopened as the Auction House on the 22nd July that year - delayed due to the Corona Virus Pandemic.

Previous page:
Artisan
This page:
Auction House
Next page:
Aztecs
Home | Contact us | Historic Coventry | Pub discussion on the Historic Coventry Forum
540,059

Website by Rob Orland © 2025