Wheelwrights Arms, Station Avenue, Tile Hill
|Alternative Addresses:||Westwood, Stoneleigh|
|These premises have been known by different names during their history:||FROM||TO||NAME|
Presumably there was a wheelwright's premises somewhere near in former times. The Company of Wheelwrights dates from 1669.
In 1853 this pub was used for auctions. It was later renamed the BELL INN, and from 2020 became the AUCTION HOUSE.|
LICENSEES:1850 Thomas Chattaway & carrier
Website by Rob Orland © 2022