Old White Lion, Longford
|These premises have been known by different names during their history:||FROM||TO||NAME|
|1868||?||OLD WHITE LION|
|This is a heraldic reference to Edward IV, ot the Earls of March or Duke of Norfolk.
In 1803 JCM advertised that the pub was used for auctions.|
LICENSEES:1845 William Tims 1850 John Chattaway & corn dealer 1863 - 1868 John Birch & butcher