Weavers Arms, 49 East Street, Harnall Fields
|These premises have been known by different names during their history:||FROM||TO||NAME|
|1859||1940||WHITE HORSE INN|
|The Worshipful Company of Weavers (1155) has the longest history of any city guild. Weaving played a vital part in Coventry's economy from the Middle Ages.
In 1841 see the BEERHOUSE, Primrose Terrace.|
LICENSEES:1849 - 1851 Joseph Shilton 1868 Henry Pepper
OWNERS:1849 - 1851 Joseph Shilton
Street plan of 1851