Wine Lodge, 17 Burges
|These premises have been known by different names during their history:||FROM||TO||NAME|
Another pub also named the WINE LODGE was demolished c1929 for the creation of Corporation Street and the new pub was built on its present site c1931.
In 1939 it was photographed as a Trumans pub and on 10th June 1968 it became the TALLY HO.|
LICENSEES:1939 - 1940 F. R. B. Pye
Website by Rob Orland © 2022