Mysterious Monk, Abbey Road, Whitley
|These premises have been known by different names during their history:||FROM||TO||NAME|
|1952||1986||WHITLEY ABBEY HOTEL|
Whitley Mill is on a section of river that runs through a change in bedrock and forms a rather lovely section over-shadowed by the inappropriately designed and sited Racquet Centre at Whitley. The bridge once carried the main route into Coventry. The mill was demolished around 1950.
Until 13th June 1986 this was the WHITLEY ABBEY HOTEL. From c1994 it was CHURCHILL'S.|
Website by Rob Orland © 2022