Swanswell Stores, Hales Street
These premises have been known by different names during their history: | FROM | TO | NAME |
1858 | 1926 | Swanswell Stores | |
1894 | 1998 | Swanswell Hotel | |
1998 | 1999 | Inn Place | |
![]() This name refers to a local pool, the Swanswell, which was the source of much of the water used in ancient Coventry. | |||
LICENSEES:1858 - 1893 John Porter (moved from Swanswell Cottage, Leicester Street, died 5th Dec 1893) 1894 William Mills and Theo Fox (Jan to Apr, executors for John Porter) 1894 - 1926 John Dowse (retired April 1926) | |||
Previous page: Swanswell Mill | This page: Swanswell Stores | Next page: Swanswell Tavern |